Monday, February 16, 2009

UPDATE: Melbourne food bloggers' meet-up

Duncan, Thanh and Sarah wisely postponed the recently planned food bloggers' bbq and have now cooked up an alternative plan.

The new and improved
Melbourne food bloggers' meet-up
is being graciously hosted by
The Commoner
(at 122 Johnston St, Fitzroy)
on
March 7, from 2pm.

The courtyard will be set aside, free of charge, and The Commoner folks have even offered the use of their wood-fired oven for reheating food! (Oh, how we food bloggers love a wood-fired oven.) As a show of appreciation, bring your wallet and order your drinks from their staff rather than BYO-ing.

Sadly Michael and I won't be in attendance, but it seems that almost everyone else with a modem and an appetite has already signed up. You can, too, by leaving a comment on Duncan's official meet-up post.

3 comments:

  1. MAN!! I'm going to miss it too! BOO HOO HOO! I was really looking forward to it. Oh well I guess theres always next time

    ReplyDelete
  2. It won't be the last, Maria! Everyone will be disappointed to miss out on your planned doughnuts, I suspect. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bugger.

    I gots to get my kids to grow up faster.

    **sigh**

    ReplyDelete